SQL Server Support Hobart and Melbourne
I am SQL Server developer providing sql server support based in Hobart and also servicing interstate businesses with the many larger clients in Melbourne. I can create and update existing SQL Server projects for the “back end” development of database driven projects such as websites, website applications, windows software and MS Access databases.
Key SQL Server Support Areas
- Database design
- Setting up tables and views for data efficiency and performance
- Creating stored procedures
- Creating SSIS packages to run automatically on a schedule. Past examples include: saving snapshots of weekly sales figures to SQL server tables, sending sales figures to managers via scheduled email, exporting XML data feeds for FTP syncing to WordPress and service providers.
- Creating SSRS packages to run automatically on a schedule. Past examples include: sending emails of the previous weeks reported jobs and sending emails of latest files uploaded to a internal website by users
- Importing/exporting data through XML feeds
- Linking SQL Server to website applications, windows software and MS Access front ends.
- SQL Server 2005,
- SQL Server 2008 R2,
- SQL Server 2012
- SSIS Tasks using BIDS
Gallery / Screen shots
If you would like further information or advice on a SQL Server project in Hobart or Melbourne please use the contact page